Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. With the constant changing landscape of insurance coverage, every effort is made to give you as accurate information as possible regarding your coverage. There will be times where even the best intentions regarding your coverage will be an estimate, and you may owe more than estimated after insurance has rendered its decision on payment.
Regarding insurance acceptance, contact our office for the current insurances accepted.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- Care Credit
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility. Every effort will be performed to be as accurate as possible with your estimate, but there are still occasions where the estimate may not match what is owed.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!