Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. One thing that has remained the same is our commitment to safety for our patients and our staff.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to ensure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
You may see some of the following when you are in our office:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- You may see that all staff, including the office staff, will be wearing masks.
- We have hand sanitizer in the reception room and in other areas of the office for you to use as needed.
- We have removed hard-to-disinfect items in the reception room (magazines, books, etc.) to make it easier to clean frequently during the day.
- We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, ONE caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- We will take your temperature at your appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office.